Bills are sent out quarterly on the first of July, October, January, and April, for the prior three months usage. The majority of customers are billed at a flat rate, and some large commercial users at a metered rate.


Mail your payment with the remit portion or you may use your own bank online bill pay.

There’s a green envelope enclosed with your bill that may be sent to:

PO Box 4177, Woburn, MA 01888

or to

310 Norwich-New London Turnpike, Uncasville, CT 06382


You will need to register for a new online account, to do so, press "Pay Bill Online" below.

Pay Bill Online

Credit card payment

We accept VISA or MasterCard only by calling the office at (860) 848-6776

Office Payments

Payments may also be made in the office at 83 Pink Row between the hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday thru Friday excluding holidays.

At Town Hall

Use the drop box in the hallway at Montville Town Hall
310 Norwich-New London Turnpike, Uncasville, CT 06382

Cash or check payment

Charter Oak Credit Union
601 Route 32, Uncasville, CT 06382.

Dime Bank
563 Route 32, Uncasville, CT 06382

*Please be sure to bring your bill along with your payment.

Connecticut Water Assistance

The Connecticut Low Income Water Assistance Program is open. Get help paying your water bills.
Households with annual income at or below 60 percent of the state median income can qualify for this one-time water assistance benefit. There is no asset limit. Help is available for both drinking water and wastewater bills.

If you get benefits from the Connecticut Energy Assistance Program, SNAP, TFA, SSI, State Supplement, or Refugee Cash, then you likely meet income requirements. Eligible households can begin submitting applications in Fall of 2021.

Read More About TVCCA Energy Assistance Program

To Apply:
Online at or contact your local Community Action Agency (see included list). Show a copy of your current water/wastewater bill. The bill must be in the name of a household adult or emancipated minor.


State in State of Emergency

The Governor placed a State in State of Emergency related to the above-referenced illness on March 11.

Contact Us

Water Pollution Control Authority

83 Pink Row
Uncasville, CT 06382


Call (860) 625-7582 for things such as a burst pipe or emergency shut-off.


Call (860) 848-6776